Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scary!

Happy belated Easter! We had a bit of a scare this morning. The baby was being awfully quiet last night, and then this morning I couldn't really feel him move at all. It scared the living daylights out of me! Dr. Antsey told us to go to the hospital for monitoring. Turns out that everything is just fine and that the baby was just really sleepy. Leave it to a worry-wart like me to freak out over nothing. At least now I know that he is doing okay in there. I think I gave Jason and my dad heart attacks, though. A little while after we left the hospital the baby started kicking like crazy. Little punk! :) I love him so much, even though he is a pain in the rear! I'm so relieved he is okay.

When the doctor told us to head to the hospital, I was very concerned that we were going to have a baby today. I haven't even finished packing the hospital bags! That is something I have to do ASAP!

I'm one step closer to getting the shower pictures up. Hopefully really soon!

T-minus 18 days until D-day!

No comments: