Sunday, March 30, 2008

Are we there yet?


Sorry that it's been a few days since I last posted. Things have been a bit busy around here. We met with the doctor this past Thursday, and he said that the baby has dropped. YAY! With the news that labor could be just over the horizon, Jason and I have been making a mad dash to get everything ready (or as much as we can)! Sophie isn't too thrilled with that, as it resulted in a shave (and a haircut... two bits!). She looks so silly without all her hair, but as she is a shedding machine, it had to go. :)


The nursery is completely finished. Finally. We had been nearly done for quite a while, but the finishing touches hadn't been completed. Jason got the closet door painted and we got the nightstand put together (THAT was an ordeal and a half as the piece was defective and required some creative thinking), and everything nice and organized for the little one's arrival. I have been washing all sorts of baby items, trying to get everything ready to go. Jason says, "It starts already!" as he found a stray tiny baby sock in the dryer. :) I will try to post some pictures soon of the nursery. :)

T-minus 12 days until D-day! (less than 2 weeks! EEK!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you set up a blog so we can get "Baby Little" updates!! I like how you set up your pictures on shutterfly too! I just can't wait until Baby Little comes into the world. Brad and I couldn't be more excited for you guys and look forward to meeting your little one! Keep us posted! Also, feel free to kick Brad out of your house tonight at any time.