Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nursery Pictures

Here are a few pictures of the nursery. In case you can't tell, we went with an ocean theme. :) Jason and I both really like sea life, so it was a natural choice. We also figure that it can "grow up" a little if we take the little sea creature decals down.




Soon we will be a happy little family! Happy as clams!
(Although I think these are oysters. Oh well.)



I can't believe that baby time is almost here! :) I've been having a few, sporatic, minor contractions for a few days now, but my mom says that I have to hold the baby in for two more weeks so that she can finish MAP testing at school. I don't think that there is any way that it will be two more weeks. Perhaps that is wishful thinking, but I can't imagine getting any bigger! I can hardly move now! Every day it gets harder to move. :) It nearly takes a forklift to get me off the couch. :)

T-minus 9 days until D-day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new baby!!! I ran into your mom a while back and she told me and now I realized I could link over to your webpage from the Powers page...haha. I'm a little slow. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you and Jason will be GREAT parents! Take care
Allison