Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quick Update

Not much time before the hungry birdie needs to feed again, but I wanted to let everyone know that Espen is doing great. Every day gets a little better as we settle into what I loosely describe as a "schedule." He eats almost constantly, which makes sense, I guess, as he is a growing boy! We have another appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow and I am anxious to see how much he weighs now. He feels a lot heavier than he did when he was first born, but it could be because I am just really exhausted now. I was exhausted then too, but I wasn't up running around trying to make myself dinner and such. I miss hospital room service. :) Uh oh... Espen's waking up... Gotta run! I'll post after we see the doc...

P.S. I fixed the link to Espen's Web Nursery pictures on the left. Check them out!

No comments: